Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

LnLP Off to Origins 2018

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
LnL at Origins-1.jpeg

We are off to Columbus, Ohio for Origins 2018. This year we are going to be in the Exhibitor Hall at Booth 828. We are going to have some GREAT deals available. We will have some limited inventory of our Lock 'n Load Tactical v5.0 rules print edition and our Lock 'n Load Bullet Gravity Dice. If you going to attend make sure to stop by we love to meet you. We will have a light staff back in the office so support tickets may be a little delayed. Next week we should release LnLT v5.o Rules quickly followed by Bill Molyneaux's Bloody Mohawk game.

I wish you an excellent Game Fair in Ohio. Thanks for the great news about the release of LnLT v5.o Rules schedule. I just can't wait to see the great job you certainly did by compiling and refresh/correct/add stuff to the whole system in one big reference rule book. I can't help thinking about those lucky guys that'll attend origin and who will get a chance to have hands on the very first samples of the LnLT v5.o Rules printed edition ! Thx for input, keep up the good work.