Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

LnLP's Catalog, New Pre-Order & Loyalty Systems

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
March 7, 2017

Things are really starting to move and will pick up speed, as we finally get close to releasing our new games. I wanted to take this time to update everyone in these final steps. The pre-orders pricing is only going to be available for a little while longer so if you have not taken advantage now is the time.

LnLP Store Specials

Over the last few years, Lock ’n Load Publishing (LnLP) has been going through a rebirth. We have spent the time upgrading our designs and production quality and making our games available as never before. Our new catalog is a guide to our products as well as those we have in the works.

LnLP Spring 2017 Catalog

LnLP has enhanced its customer interaction and our forums, download resources, media areas, and customer service. Please keep the comments coming, and we will keep making improvements. When the pre-order is ready for shipment, you will be sent an e-mail with a link to click on and pay for the pre-order. You will have up to seven days to finalize your order. If during the interval, you decide not purchase your placed pre-order, then you need not do anything; the order will be canceled, and you may order the game at any time at the current price. Your Loyalty discount will always be applied to any orders you place. The pre-order will show up in your order history allowing you to review or cancel it at any time.

Our LnLP store has been substantially upgraded; it now keeps your full ordering history, including any downloads, serial numbers, games in the works, and pre- orders. A history of all of your orders, pre-orders, back orders and digital products is kept, too. At any time, you can re-download your purchases, look up your serial number, and review your pre-orders.

LnLP Store

Your loyalty to LnLP means a lot to us, and actions are always better than words. We now have an automatic customer loyalty system. Our customer loyalty system is simple; the store does all the work for you. Our loyalty system keeps track of your purchase history and applies a discount based on total orders and not just what is currently in your shopping cart. This discount is applied to all of your purchases, including your pre-orders. Your loyalty discount is visible right at checkout, and you never need to do anything. Over time, as you purchase more, your discount increases, giving you larger discounts and more value.

Our Pre-Order System puts you, the customer, first, with NO risk or money outlay. The system allows you to place pre-orders with no need for a credit card or upfront payment. You can place pre-orders with any other type of order(s) at one time.

Our Loyalty System automatically allows you to receive discounts on all purchases, including pre-orders. When the pre-order is ready for shipment, you will be sent an e-mail with a link to click-on and pay for the pre-order. You will have up to seven days to finalize your order. If during the interval, you decide not purchase your placed pre-order, then you need not do anything; the order will be canceled, and you can order the game at any time at the current price. Your loyalty discount will always be applied to any orders you place. The pre-order will show up in your order history, allowing you to review or cancel it at any time. LnLP does not have a pre-order minimum to start production on a game, but it does help us gauge your interest in our games and in what order we will develop them.

We are excited and hope you are too.

David

David,

I have spend over a half a century, on and off, in the board wargaming hobby as a player, play tester and collector. I've also been a contributing editor for Fire & Movement and C3i magazines. During those years, my collection of games numbered over 300 at its peak, although I must confess to having actually played or written about less than 100. Five or so years ago, I donated all of my games to a small, but rabid local history and gaming club made up of middle and high school students. I kept only one; LnL's Band of Heroes.

A few days ago, I was surfing the Internet just to see what was happing in the wonderful world of wargaming, looking for a copy of GMT's Bloody April 1917 that I had once owned but given away. I looked up LnL to see if you were still in business and much to my pleasant surprise, found you alive and well. It prompted me to order a copy of the new 1930-1959 Era rulebook and pre-order Noville and Heroes of 'Nam.

So, on behalf of my alter ego, "The Oldest Living Confederate Grognard", you have rekindled my interest. Thank you.

Best regards,

Al Bisasky

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hello Al,

Well, I am glad your back and I hope you are liking what you see. Please remember to check our resource area you will find a lot of get items to download and all for free. If you have any questions please let me know.

David

David Gray

I am puzzled. Prior to paying for my preorders today I had received a five percent loyalty discount. Today, when paying for my preorders, I received a three percent loyalty discount.

Mmookk61

March 7, 2017

Things are really starting to move and will pick up speed, as we finally get close to releasing our new games. I wanted to take this time to update everyone in these final steps. The pre-orders pricing is only going to be available for a little while longer so if you have not taken advantage now is the time.

LnLP Store Specials

Over the last few years, Lock ’n Load Publishing (LnLP) has been going through a rebirth. We have spent the time upgrading our designs and production quality and making our games available as never before. Our new catalog is a guide to our products as well as those we have in the works.

LnLP Spring 2017 Catalog

LnLP has enhanced its customer interaction and our forums, download resources, media areas, and customer service. Please keep the comments coming, and we will keep making improvements. When the pre-order is ready for shipment, you will be sent an e-mail with a link to click on and pay for the pre-order. You will have up to seven days to finalize your order. If during the interval, you decide not purchase your placed pre-order, then you need not do anything; the order will be canceled, and you may order the game at any time at the current price. Your Loyalty discount will always be applied to any orders you place. The pre-order will show up in your order history allowing you to review or cancel it at any time.

Our LnLP store has been substantially upgraded; it now keeps your full ordering history, including any downloads, serial numbers, games in the works, and pre- orders. A history of all of your orders, pre-orders, back orders and digital products is kept, too. At any time, you can re-download your purchases, look up your serial number, and review your pre-orders.

LnLP Store

Your loyalty to LnLP means a lot to us, and actions are always better than words. We now have an automatic customer loyalty system. Our customer loyalty system is simple; the store does all the work for you. Our loyalty system keeps track of your purchase history and applies a discount based on total orders and not just what is currently in your shopping cart. This discount is applied to all of your purchases, including your pre-orders. Your loyalty discount is visible right at checkout, and you never need to do anything. Over time, as you purchase more, your discount increases, giving you larger discounts and more value.

Our Pre-Order System puts you, the customer, first, with NO risk or money outlay. The system allows you to place pre-orders with no need for a credit card or upfront payment. You can place pre-orders with any other type of order(s) at one time.

Our Loyalty System automatically allows you to receive discounts on all purchases, including pre-orders. When the pre-order is ready for shipment, you will be sent an e-mail with a link to click-on and pay for the pre-order. You will have up to seven days to finalize your order. If during the interval, you decide not purchase your placed pre-order, then you need not do anything; the order will be canceled, and you can order the game at any time at the current price. Your loyalty discount will always be applied to any orders you place. The pre-order will show up in your order history, allowing you to review or cancel it at any time. LnLP does not have a pre-order minimum to start production on a game, but it does help us gauge your interest in our games and in what order we will develop them.

We are excited and hope you are too.

David
Are the discount levels for the Loyalty program published on the site any where? I would like to know what the levels are so I can work toward them.

Thank you.