Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

LnLT Battle Generator v2.0

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Well, you are right, under the page describing the LnLT Battle Generator v2.1 Spiral Booklet, it gives you two options; the Book and PDF and the PDF only.

My question to LNLP was the following:
Someone is wondering if the Battle Generator available on LNLP webstore is 2.0 or 2.1

The answer was:
Version 2.1, Rev 20.

My past experience with LNLP had been that the PDF version is the same as the physical copy; oftentime, the physical copy is actually a printed copy of the PDF.

I now have asked them further clarification for you but I feel a bit stupid having to ask; Why would they sell a different PDF version than the physical copy?

Will let you know the answer.

Surfcandy

So to be sure we understand each other.

If I purchase the combination Spiral Book and PDF both are 2.1 versions AND I will have immediate access to a downloadable PDF BG 2.1 while I await delivery of the Spiral Version 2.1. Correct?

That's my only question. Thanks.

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
I don't know for sure; I'm not an employee of LNLP and I don't run the webstore. But everything (webstore design and simple logic) tells me you are right. If you want to be 100% sure, ask LNLP directly, especially about the fact of getting the PDF version immediatly while you are waiting for the physcial version to get to you.

I'll let you know when I get the answer regarding the fact that the physical AND the PDF version are both 2.1