Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

LnLT Play By Forum: HoN #14 Assault on Vierville

Ty Snouffer

The Germans would get a leader that would allow them to capture 1 hex coming from the North. They can't enter from the South. Any other unit couldn't reach a victory location.

The Germans would be able to narrow the gap to a 5-2 loss, but that is the best I can see them doing.

Barthheart

Staff member
Well it was worth a shot.

Thanks for running this Ty. It was fun. Looking forward to the next one.... maybe tanks!

Rydo

WRAP UP
Thanks Rydo and Barthheart for participating and helping work out the kinks. I hope you enjoyed it. I enjoyed moderating.

Anything you would change regarding the forum format we landed on?

From my end, the AEO did better than I expected but the scenario is pretty straightforward and the AEO rolled well overall. Although the Germans had initiative each turn. I expected them to get more out of that. I wonder if they would have benefitted from released the additional units via the events on the map.

All speculation and armchair quarterbacking at this point. It is a finely tuned scenario the requires quick actions. There also isn't a lot of time to recover if things don't go your way.

WHAT'S NEXT
Looking at the poll I posted, Nam and Red Star are the prefered theaters. I'll make an executive decision and start prepping a Red Star scenario. Hope folks are interested in participating!
Thank you too for this experiment! I really liked it!

Too bad i wasn't present for the last turn.

My last chance was to rush Lt.Koch south but we got stopped by the US squad.

Good last orders from Bartheart!

It as fun and i'll wait for the next one!!!

Rydo

Well it was worth a shot.

Thanks for running this Ty. It was fun. Looking forward to the next one.... maybe tanks!
Good job overall comrade Barth.

We played good togeter and the match was fought till the last impulse.

See you on the next battlefield if you will participate!