Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Lock 'n Load Publishing's Origins 2016 Videos

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hey Everyone,

The 2016 summer convention season is upon us. We are almost all done the packing for Origins, next week in Columbus, Ohio. We are all pretty excited, and looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible.

If you are looking for that hard to find game of Lock 'n Load Tactical, we will have limited copies available, including the new X-Maps and Battle Generators. We will have new releases of Hollow Cell and A Wing and a Prayer.

Hollow Cell designer Garrett Herdter and A Wing and a Prayer Designer Erik von Rossing will be with us showing off their new games. We will also have advance copies of Platoon Command and Allegiance on hand to demo alone with many of our other games.

Remember we will be in the Wargaming Central Command area with the Grogheads and look forward to meeting you all.

- LnLP Team

Origins Convention -728 Banner.jpg

Barthheart

Staff member
Looking forward to seeing you and the LnLP crew at Origins David. Should be a fun week.
Also looking forward to seeing/buying a copy of A Wing and a Prayer. :)
Thanks for joining us at the Grogheads Central Command.

Findle

Hi David, it was great meeting you and getting to play Lock n Load Tactical there with my friends. And I was able to add Nam to go with HoN I had at home. Thanks for coming out to Cent Com, had a blast!

Findley