Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.
LnLT Digital Interface Guide

LnLT Digital Interface Guide Beta v2.1b Rev2.1

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
David Heath submitted a new resource:

Lock 'n Load Tactical Core Rules PDF Edition - Latest Core Rules for the Lock 'n Load Tactical Digital PDF Format

The Only Difference Between the Board Game Edition and the Digital Edition is there is NO STARTER KIT. We will be adding some sections for the Digital Edition in the near future.

Lock ’n Load Tactical series is now available for your Windows and Mac computers. Our dynamic squad-level tactical combat computer game is based on the award-winning board games of the same name. LnLT series centered on infantry combat from the 1930s to the present. With...

Read more about this resource...

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Excellent! I was under the impression that Steam could not run on Mac computer

ChuckB

I was really happy (and actually a bit surprised) when I saw that LnLT and NaW digital both run on Mac - thanks for that! Steam on Mac works actually quite well, Macs are (still) not great at gaming overall (especially when real performance is needed) but I would think that the LnL digital titles should run well on most Macs that were built over the last 3-5 years