Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Lock 'n Load Tactical Demo

Warren Smith

Back in Band of Heroes days, there was a demo version of BoH available for download. A BGG thread recommended that demo as a good tutorial scenario for the game. I have BoH 2nd Edition and am looking to learn the game. Is the Assault on Vierville scenario from that demo pack still available? If not, what is the best way to learn to play the game?

Thanks for any comments.

Cottonbaler

Warren,
I've uploaded an example of play of the Ewell Attack scenario that I downloaded from BGG a few years ago that you might find helpful. It is the previous version of rules but gives a good overview of the general system which hasn't been altered significantly.

I also have a copy of the Verville demo but the file is too large to upload according to the warning I received when I tried to do it. If you give me an email address I can try to send it to you directly.
Steve

Attachments

• LNL BoH Ewell Attack Example of Play.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 21
Last edited: