Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Lock 'n Load Tactical Solo Getting Closer Pre-Order Coming Soon

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hey, are some more pictures of the Lock 'n Load Tactical Solo. We are not there yet be we are getting closer. Pre-Orders coming soon. Let us know what you think.

Attachments

• LnLT Solo Back Cover.jpeg
    LnLT Solo Back Cover.jpeg
    509.2 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0113.JPG
    IMG_0113.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0114.JPG
    IMG_0114.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0115.JPG
    IMG_0115.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 94
Hey, are some more pictures of the Lock 'n Load Tactical Solo. We are not there yet be we are getting closer. Pre-Orders coming soon. Let us know what you think.
David, sent you a message over on BoardGameGeek but don't know how often you check in there. There appears to be a minor typo that needs to be corrected. It's plainly visible in the image titled LnLT Solo Back Cover.jpg. First full paragraph under the large red word Solo. Second sentence reads roughly. Perhaps replace the word "would" with "to".

Couldn't figure out how to send a private message here so this'll have to do!

Great. Thanks for not kicking me out of here!

We all like things to be perfect and know how people howl over things like that. Figured I'd comment to make sure it didn't slip through.

Okay so we're getting:

55 x 2.75" x 4.75" AEO cards
4 x 11' x 17" Priority cards
1 x Full Colour Manual (it's okay I've used the Australian spelling for my post :happy:)
1 x 8.5" x 11" Event Cards

Any costing yet?

Re typo's etc. please note on contents the word 'inch' in full appears only once in the dimensions listing on the back of the box it looks odd you may want to check that out too...:)...

Cheers!

joneshowarda

Exciting stuff. Really looking forward to it.
As an old editor/writing instructor, allow me to offer a few suggestions that you're probably already aware of. The first text block has some dropped text -- I suggest the following phrasing:

LnLTS is a solo system that enables players to play the scenarios that come with the games as well as those created with our Battle Generator. But we wanted to reach beyond that and provide one solitaire package that works across the entire Lock ‘n Load Tactical series for all past, present, and future games.

Also, enable may be a better word choice than allow throughout, because the game isn't granting you permission, it's enabling you to play solo... and have a blast.

Tron

This looks so awesome. I am so looking forward to this product.

Alfy

Can't wait for this! I'm hoping Heroes of Normandy will be available again at the same time, i did not get it for a lack of a partner/opponent, I've got no excuse now!

Pelor

I'm chomping on the bit waiting to pre order this! I only recently became aware of this and started to dip my toe in the LnL Tactical (with the WW2 Demo), any updates as to when it will the preorder will begin???

Alfy

I know everyone's bugging you with an ETA, but these are preorders we're talking about, right? So actual release would be sometime next year?

Oh now I'm interested - I have the original game, but as it was two player, it kinda went in the 'I'll figure a way around that' pile.
So this would allow me to play the game solo?