Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Looking to Get Into WaW

Goonstwone

Can anyone reccomend where to start for someone completely new? Is Eisenbach Gap Deluxe the best way to get into the WaW series?? I'd like to start at the begining....

Ken Warren

Yes, I would suggest starting with Eisenbach Gap Deluxe. That's what I did. Since then, I've received Blood & Bridges & the World at War Compendium (lots of missions! and more).

Also, you may want to check out the Hexsides & Hand Grenades blog. Brad has done quite a few reports/guides for the World at War series. They're excellent for helping to learn the rules.

http://hexsides.blogspot.com/2013/01/extended-example-of-play-eisenbach-gap.html

Goonstwone

Thanks Ken. Just got Eisenbacg Gap Deluxe. Haven't cracked it open yet but will soon. I've also been reading the blog. Good stuff. Thanks again for the direction.

Stephen Fong

Based on what I read in this thread it looks like the "point-of-entry" into the WaW system is "Eisenbach Gap Deluxe". What would be the next game to buy in this series? Is there a recommended purchase order list somewhere?

Thank you in advance for your help.