Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

M1A1

GSW

Hi. I just received my Expansion to "Storming the Gap." I was hoping to see M1A1s in this expansion as the A1 came out in 85. I was glad to see it but do not see it in any of the scenarios., unless I missed it in the errata I downloaded . Was it just included for "make your own" scenarios or did I overlook it somewhere?

Thanks....Greg

P.S. I had several friends who were M1A1 commanders and was looking forward to using their vehicles in a game.

Keith Tracton

Staff member
Hi Greg, we put them in as an Easter egg, as the research we had indicated the M1A1s did not ship to Europe until 1986. But a lot of people wanted to see them so we snuck in a couple of companies for you all to use as you see fit. Enjoy! :)

GSW

Ahh. I wondered about when they actually were deployed. Glad to see them in the counter mix: I can now make up some scenarios using them and just pretend the game is called World at War 86!:)