Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Manual?

EdJaws

If it's allowed by Dave, Panther Games, and/or Matrix, I'd be willing to upload the CO1 manual PDF to my dropbox account and post a link so folks wouldn't have to download the whole demo.

*budd*

is it available anywhere? i'd like a copy. I gave my CO1 games away, so i'd like it for reference until the new one is out.

EdJaws

In post #3 in the link I mentioned above Dave tells you where to get the CO1 BFTB Demo and extract the manual from it.

I don't know if there are legal implications for not providing just the PDF here but I'm willing to upload the PDF to my dropbox account to provide just the PDF and not having to download the whole 526MB demo. Just need an okey-dokey from someone with authority.

*budd*

In post #3 in the link I mentioned above Dave tells you where to get the CO1 BFTB Demo and extract the manual from it.

I don't know if there are legal implications for not providing just the PDF here but I'm willing to upload the PDF to my dropbox account to provide just the PDF and not having to download the whole 526MB demo. Just need an okey-dokey from someone with authority.

followed the link...thanks.

EdJaws

Well, call me stupid, but can I put the link in my signature as I've just done. Or would someone have to PM me for the link.

I'm a little dense or or senile, take your pick :wacky: