Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

MapMaker; how to import a map underlay.

Hello, first question here. Great simulation game/tool !

How can I import a map underlay into MapMaker, i.e. a real map on which I then draw the terrain features.
I saw that there is a Map/Bitmap Underlay and a Map/Import Map order, but these do nothing or I do not understand what they do.
Any help?

Reactions: Daz

Kurt

Hello, first question here. Great simulation game/tool !

How can I import a map underlay into MapMaker, i.e. a real map on which I then draw the terrain features.
I saw that there is a Map/Bitmap Underlay and a Map/Import Map order, but these do nothing or I do not understand what they do.
Any help?
Hi Henning Berkelmann , Dave has not got round to typing up the "MAP MAKER" manual yet . I have deleted the old version so I can not share it with you either . Someone else may have it to share , I think the old guide is still relevant .

Kurt

Hi Henning Berkelmann , Dave has not got round to typing up the "MAP MAKER" manual yet . I have deleted the old version so I can not share it with you either . Someone else may have it to share , I think the old guide is still relevant .
Hey kamerad ,I have just manually scanned the four relevant pages for you . Ich hoffnung das hilft

Attachments

• Scan 11.pdf
    486.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Scan 22.pdf
    546.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Scan 33.pdf
    654.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Scan 44.pdf
    783 KB · Views: 4
Hi Kurt,

the substantive, die Hoffnung, but ich hoffe (I hope), du hoffst, er/sie/es hofft, wir hoffen, sie hoffen, ihr hofft. Sorry, the German language is a little more difficult, even people here make mistakes sometimes.

Now I am looking forward to make a nice little what if scenario; in April '45 some instructors from the armored School at Munster received approx. 32 Jagdpanther from the MIAG factory in Brunswick. At night, they saw an entire armored Division passing by on the Autobahn to Magdeburg but lacked the Spirit to really stop that. There were just some smaller Engagement and then the unit simply disintegrated.It would be interesting to see what this force might have accomplished. Hope I find the time during Christmas holydays.