Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Mare Nostrum Terrain

Jeff Lewis

Here's a sample of some of the Mare Nostrum terrain. L6 is Sand (Clear). J7 is Scrub (played like Brush in other LnL games) and M6 is Hammada (hard, wind-swept bedrock covered in sand, pebbles and rock; +2TM, Movement: T = 2; O = 4; R = 8; L = 2; it's Degrading Terrain). Sand and Hammada require bog-down checks for vehicles when entered, and if MMCs/SMCs using Double-Time movement enter at least one Sand or Hammada hex during their movement they only add 1 MP to their total MF instead of 2 MPs.

MN Map Jpg.jpg

Jeff Lewis

Thanks, Lt. Flis. I'll post images of the troops you will be commanding when they are ready.

Yep looks like desert terrain to me!

"Hammada" looks like inviting terrain to have a picnic "hard, wind-swept bedrock covered in sand, pebbles and rock" :)

Mark Brownell

This desert terrain certainly looks a lot different from what I'm seeing outside at this time in Vermont!!!! Can't wait for this game and Heroes of the Pacific!!!