Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Mare Nostrum Update

Jeff Lewis

I just wanted to let everyone know that Mare Nostrum is coming along, and I hope (hope not promise) to have development completed by the end of June or very early July. The good news is that all production should happen quickly afterward as David has streamlined (and upped the quality of) production.

Well, it's desert warfare, so we are bound by history to show a little leg (or knee):

Hauser.jpg Brit 1-5-4-5 HS.jpg Brit 0-5-4-5 HS.jpg

Best,
Jeff

Jeff Lewis

I recommend the just-released Rommel at Gazala for those who are antsy for some desert warfare. The second edition of Totensonntag will be out soon too.

Last edited:
Hey Jeff,

Great to hear this update thanks! More good looking counters too.

Nothing wrong with a tough burly chap showing his knee or a bit of thigh, I would be a bit worried if he was revealing anything like stocking tops, suspenders or frilly knickers though...:)...

Cheers
Darling

Mark Brownell

Thank you for the update on Mare Nostrum. Counters look great. Can't wait to get this game! Hope Heroes of the Pacific is also
moving toward production! Mark B.