Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Merry Christmas and a Gift for You

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Jones Howarda, Come On Down,

You are the winner of LnLP Christmas Giveaway.

Again to be clear there were no wrong answers it was more to have fun.

Open open a support ticket and let our support team know you won our Christmas Giveaway and they get you all setup.

David

Merry Christmas! When I was young, Christmas meant the joy of opening presents. My parents DID instill the ideal of gift giving in me, and I began to take joy in that, but that didn't have as much importantce to me until I had my own kids. When they were little I loved seeing the smiles on their own faces. Now that they're teenagers it's the time together that I cherish most, whether it be watching my wife and son play the once-a-year old Zelda marathon, or all four of us decorating the tree, or helping my wife (a phenomenal cook) prepare her elaborate feasts -- followed by the dining on them.

And, of course, after Christmas I finally have a little spare time to do more frequent board gaming, and that usually lasts through the winter. These days my son can be persuaded to play a few games of the tactical persuasion when he's home from college, and I hope soon to talk my daughter into trying as well!

joneshowarda

Wow! This is wonderful news! I'm so very pleased. Thank you so much.

(My computer's in the shop, or I'm sure I would have seen this sooner!)

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Guys,

Ok sorry for the delay in getting back to everyone, I had a horrible cold over the weekend. I get you all setup and ready to go. Thanks again to everyone that took part.

David

joneshowarda

Thanks! Look forward to hearing the details. I hope you're feeling better! Here I am super pleased still about winning. I'm also glad to (finally) get my computer back.