Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Missing tools when switching from two to one monitor

CriticalMass

Hi,

First, sorry for starting a new thread on a situation that has been reported previously, but those thread provided a solution (code fix) to the reported issue. As I understood it, the code tests for the screen layout dimensions and if lower than the positioning of the tools [sic] then the tools are drawn at O,O on the new (single) screen layout - albeit stacked on top of one another.

Unfortunately, I'm only seeing this for some of the tools The behaviour is quite random or rather all tools are not behaving the same.

Connecting to the second monitor I can see the tools are where I left them. Maybe they didn't get the memo
:shame:

TANX
Andrew

CriticalMass

Great stuff thanks! I did search, but obviously a search is limited by your query.

I might make a couple of reg entries one for single monitor, one for two monitors. Crosses fingers!