Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Module to start with?

rocketman

I downloaded the game engine and am starting to try the scenarios that came with it. I can see me getting into this game a lot. Seems to have all I want in a wargame.

So my question is if any of the modules is better for a novice player when it comes to complexity, amount of units, length of scenarios etc. I'm just about as interested in the Bulge as Market Garden.

Also, is there currently any modules in development that are likely to appear in the near future?

Kurt

Hi rocketman , Dave and his team will be working on Eastern Front stuff once he has finished " sequential tasking & mounted ops " . Don't hold your breath though as it may take a while . If you can afford the " Commanders Pack " then buy it , there are plenty of battles to choose from so you can improve your skill . Download my scenario " Operation Nordwind - Sturmgruppe I " from the resources tab , its free . :happy:

papymaj5

Rocketman, I think the market garden module would be a good intro into the game. I enjoy playing as the 101st and 82nd in their scenarios. It is a good learning experience sense you can play as US leg infantry and also British armored in scenarios that are easier historically, Except the bridge to far scenarios with the british airborne.

Jon