Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

moved: flamethrower data and estab updates

simovitch

I'm moving this discussion out of the Sitrep thread.

Hi Simovitch , yes I am referring to "load" which indicates how much ammo / fuel that weapon system has to hand before it requires re-supplying . At the current setting for all flame-tanks ( except the British Crocodile ) they would be out of ammo very quickly , making them virtually ineffective IMO . The 122mm gun is listed as having a range of 23000 metres , incorrect , it should be 11000 metres . Also the shell weight is listed as being 28.3 kg , it should be 22 kg , thus a lower yield and therefore blast zone .

OK so we are talking about the same parameter with the flamethrowers. Since the actual number of bursts per load is likely to be abstracted within the game mechanics, I will need Dave to look at the code and then I can make the changes for a patch. And I agree the 122mm gun data needs updating since it looks like we merely duplicated the German 128mm gun characteristics across the board.

Thanks for your help here Kurt.