Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Multiplayer Matchmaking Thread

Trent Garner

Greetings tankers! We trust you are enjoying Tank on Tank Digital and wish you great success while playing the campaigns and scenarios. Once you have the single-player game figured out, we hope you will try the multiplayer game.

This thread has been created so players of Tank on Tank Digital can meet up and coordinate online multiplayer games with each other. You can leave postings of available times/dates here, as well in-game player names. So login and let other players know you are ready to go mano a mano. Hope to see you on the battlefields!!

Trent Garner

I'll be busy this Sunday, but perhaps next weekend I can join you. I have other online wargaming scheduled at 12:30pm CST on most Sundays, but should be able to squeeze in a game or two of TonTD before that. I might even be able to talk my regular opponent into joining us here occasionally.

Michael Hans

Played some great online games today!

First I was able to win River Crossing, but then I lost Relieve Peiper - in the very last turn my opponent took away 5 VPs from me! Bad luck! But a lot of fun! Then Smashing Through and at last – Dash for the Dvina: I won as Russian but lost the revenge game playing the Germans.

Thanks “ussr1941”, it was fun!

Jack Tremble

I have had a blast playing the Digital version of this quick playing and fun game. The A I is very competitive but having played many online Vs. live opponents, that really is a blast !
Come join us online this Sunday. As more people get on board Digital East & West Tank on Tank, we'll have more chances to meet you on the battle field. Several are planning to be available to play at 2 PM Central Time Zone. Hope to see you there.
To check out how this game plays and looks as a Digital game check out Youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo5wkvD0JH9FL3b65nTN6Pg/vid...

Trent Garner

I think I will be able to join in around 2:30pm this week. A friend of mine will also be able to play for about an hour. I'll probably play a couple-two-three-games with him and then I'll be ready to meet others on the field of battle, if it's not too late in the day.

If anyone is interested in using VOIP comms, I can recommend a good TeamSpeak server we can meet on as a group, free of charge. My buddy and I use TS for our weekly wargaming sessions and it works very well. There are multiple rooms for players to join, so we can meet as a group in one, then once games have been joined, players can break off into other rooms in smaller 2-man groups to play their games. When you are done with a battle, just go back to the original meeting room and start all over again.

FYI, the Teamspeak3 software is a free download. Works well with most headsets, though some wireless/Bluetooth headsets can be a little difficult to configure properly. I prefer USB headsets myself, they are cheap and bulletproof.