Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

My modified version of Joe's Bridge keeps crashing

TMO

Dave

I modified the estabs for the last version of the game (i.e. prior to the current ) and all appeared fine. However with the latest (5.1.24) I get crashes ('Command Ops has stopped working'). When I use the original estabs that came with the game I have no problems (at least I don't think so), but my modified estab and/or my modified scenario cause a problem. Have attached my estab, scenario and two saves that shortly after starting cause a crash. Any help gratefully received.

Regards

Tim

Attachments

• timBFTBEstab.zip
    834.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Joe's Bridge tim test.zip
    172.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Joe's bridge tim test D2 12-00.zip
    99.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Joe's bridge tim test D3 12-05.zip
    103.7 KB · Views: 1

TMO

As a PS I tried playing my modified estab/scenario from the German side and didn't have a problem.

Regards

Tim

TMO

Estab images are there and I've attached them. If you run the two saved games I attached earlier you'll see (at least I see) the game stop working.

Regards

Tim

Attachments

• timBFTBEstab_Images.zip
    717.9 KB · Views: 0

TMO

Dave

Could you take a look in particular at the D2 12-00 save it consistently goes to 'Commands Ops not running' at 12-08.

Regards

Tim

TMO

Hi Dave

Have you had time to look at this? May be related to the Marsa el Brega problem, may be not of course.

Regards

Tim