Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

NaW Core Games and Upgrade Kits Now Available

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
NaW Core Games and Upgrade Kits

I need to correct my older statement. There are no 3rd Editions, one of my guys made a typo on our store. The core games and the upgrade kits are all 2nd Editions. All NaW base games (White Star Rising, Desert Heat, Stalin's Triumph and, the NaW Compendium Vol 1. 2nd Edition) have been updated to the new style. If you already have any of these in the second edition and you want to upgrade them to the most recent edition, you only need to order the Upgrade Kit for that game. Both the Core Games and/or the Upgrade Kits come with new latest Core Rules, Module & Scenario Booklet, Replacement Counters with the new Units, Player Aid Cards, a deck of Formation Cards and a half card with any clarifications or corrections. If you have already updated your game in the past you can order just the replacement counters.

Below is a sample of some of the items that have been updated in White Star Rising.

Nations at War Core Rulebook Cover.jpg White Star Rising Upgrade Kit Counters.jpg White Star Rising Upgrade Kit Manual.jpg White Star Rising Upgrade Kit Player Aids.jpg Nations at War Core Rulebook Cover.jpg WSR Formation Cards Store Cards 1.jpg WSR Formation Cards Store Cards 2.jpg WSR Formation Cards Store Cards 3.jpg