- Could you tell me which scenario froze in multiplayer?
- Overwatch markers stay by default until the unit performs another action or suffers a hit. If you believe this is in error, could you point out the manual chapter that clarifies this?
- HQ association with units isnt exactly a concept in the game beyond the part where they get replaced (where it has to be placed on a unit of same type). Again, let me know if you see a contradiction to their behaviour in the manual.
- There may be certain reasons why an overwatch unit cannot opportunity fire but the game does not necessarily tell you why - it could be a range issue, line of sight, and so on. We'll be working on adding more info on why certain units don't quality. In the meantime if you firmly believe there is an error, I'm happy to take a look if you can give me a save file right before this happens (the game auto saves every activation)
- As for setting multiple units to op fire on the same target unit, as far as I know that should work properly, a screenshot would be very helpful in figuring out what goes wrong
Sorry, I should have provided this info.
Scenario 2, Swap Meet, froze.
The issue with HQs is that it is hard to predict when they are going to move with one of their two stacked units. It seems like the first to move; even if you want to to stay.
Rule 3.4.1 Unit Formation Marker Removal. Done at Activation. Ops Complete and OOC Markers are specifically listed, but Overwatch (which was added in a later version of the rules, is logically the same. Overwatch allows you to move some and still have Ops Fire, although at a To-Hit penalty. With a new Activation, they should be able to Ops Fire without penalty, since they haven't moved.
As I recall, the system was offering the second Ops Fire, but then just wouldn't let me actually execute it. If I see it again, I'll capture more.
Your system would not allow me to attach the error.log file I have.