Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

NaW Digital Feature Requests

rax

Is it possible to have a fate point use option with "yes" or "no" box, followed by the choice of how and how many points used, the game paused and waits for the answer in a combat or dice roll result ?
Currently the box choice isn't really precise to select and if you're disturbed for any reason you miss the choice.

:cat:
I agree +1

Wiggum

Please make it more clear what chits have been drawn already and which are still "in the cup".
Currently its really really hard to see.

Wiggum

Please add the rolls, modifiers and results to the log.

Please add a better indication (popup) if a turn ends...it happens so quickly its hard to notice.

Daniel Karsai

@Wiggum: By "log", do you mean the chat box in the top right? It would be possible, though I'll have to give it some thought to ensure it doesn't drown out other information. A checkbox in the options menu could toggle this, and there's plenty of request for better roll information overall so I'll have to see if that might make this unnecessary.

I think I could quickly pop in a message on screen for new turns. In the chatbox I think there's already a line saying "a new round begins" and it just says "time passes" if the final end turn hasn't been pulled yet. Also the last end turn counter in the cup will say "TURN" instead of "END TURN" with a circular arrow, but I guess it's not the most straightforward thing. Perhaps I could revisit this alongside the cup chit improvements.
-
To address the fate idea a couple posts above, there have been similar suggestions, I'll keep this in mind when I get around to it. Pausing the game like that would only be possible in single player mode, however.

Hi, I suppose I am necro threading here, but really just discovered this gem. Apart from the -really easy to beat AI-, I heartily second a quick way to view hex terrain features when hovering over a specific hex, or at the very least have a quick way to directly access the terrain cards rather than having to flip through the rulebook every time. Also support an undo feature when setting up units. Cheers!

Edit: World at War 85 Digital would be awesome as well!