Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

NaW Storage!

Jay Townsend

Because I bought two copies of Desert Heat, I have now taken out the maps from my second copy to make room for all the materials from White Star Rising, Operation Cobra, Airborne and some LOF items. For the first time ever, I am able to close my WSR box. And I don't mind having two box copies of DH on my shelf, as its a very fine looking box.

Barthheart

Staff member
Just put all the rules and scenarios in the WSR box and everything else in the DH box then you can have both on yer shelf.

Jay Townsend

I have a lot of NaW material so I have three boxes on the shelf, one WSR and two DH boxes. The empty DH box carries all the extra NaW materials.

Curt

I just leave each of the three 2nd ed core sets in their own boxes, upgrades and all, and store the compendium in the solo assistant box which fits perfectly.

Have fun!!

Curt

Jay Townsend

Curt, the original post above was from 2013, I have since sold all the first edition copies and replaced them with the 2nd edition copies.

All my Materials for White Star Rising and the Compendium and upgrades and new counters fit in the White Star Rising box and the same for Stalin's Triumph and Desert Heat. This all fits perfect now, because these games come with cardstock eliminated maps instead of the old mounted maps. The newer maps are much better for a number of reasons.