Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Need help in acquiring the current patch

cbelva

I can't figure out how to download the current patch for Command Ops. I don't have the Steam version. I have looked all over the website and the forum and cannot find anything that tells me where and how to obtain the patch. Any help would be appreciated.

cbelva

Reading thru the forum, it looks as if I need a steam key. How do I get steam keys for the core game and the modules I have already purchased?

ultradave

Log into the main LnL web site (not the forums), go to My Account, and there is a tab for Serial Keys. It should show you existing keys and give you Steam keys for CO2 and each DLC you own.

Download the game engine for free on Steam, and on Steam you can then add Steam keys for all the DLC you own. (I don't remember the exact process to do that but I do remember it was easy to figure out). Then just start the game with the "Play" button on Steam and away you go. When they release a new update, the Play button will say Update.

Dave

Log into the main LnL web site (not the forums), go to My Account, and there is a tab for Serial Keys. It should show you existing keys and give you Steam keys for CO2 and each DLC you own.

Download the game engine for free on Steam, and on Steam you can then add Steam keys for all the DLC you own. (I don't remember the exact process to do that but I do remember it was easy to figure out). Then just start the game with the "Play" button on Steam and away you go. When they release a new update, the Play button will say Update.

Dave
These instructions are still in effect for the most current Beta patch:

https://forums.lnlpublishing.com/p/36520

cbelva

I went to the Serial Key section in My Account and it is empty. It literally says, "The page you requested cannot be found." I own not only the Core Engine along with several packs.

cbelva

I still have not been able to get my Steam key. The folder is still empty

J. van Limpt

I can't upgrade my standard (non Steam) version of CO2. That means I can't play the scenarios. when I try using the automatic update icon, I get the message 'Error. Update information for Command Ops 2 could not be downloaded. Please contact Lock and Load Publishing for help at support.lnlpublishing.com". Is there another solution, or do I have to contact for help, as described?

Last edited: