Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

New Edition Reference Card Availability

Cottonbaler

David,

I saw a response by you on the CSW forum noting that the consolidated reference cards are only available with the new edition games. Is there any way you can make these available to the many players already heavily invested previous versions? I'd be happy to pay for a downloadable PDF version that I could print using card stock on my personal printer.

I understand that each new version's reference cards are tailored to the specific edition, but with the new system rules available on-line and given that the new editions pretty much consolidate the previous themed releases and expansions (with a small amount of new material) it would be great to make the reference cards available to your loyal LnL players without them having to buy a whole new edition.

As I've noted on a couple of earlier postings, I commend you and the LnLT team for maintaining the overall compatibility between the previous and new versions.

Sincerely,

Steve

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Steve,

At this time I am going to say no, because I know some of the changes are only if you have or are using the latest edition of the game. Rule changes, module changes etc. Now if you download or buy the latest edition of the LnLT Core rules you will have the new Rule Reference Table you will just need to print it out if you get the PDF.

David

Cottonbaler

David, my bad. I downloaded the new rules a couple of weeks ago and missed the tables at the end after skimming through them. The tables will be easy to print on card stock for use. You and the LnL team are a class act -- thanks! Keep up the great work,

Steve