Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

New Forum Version Going Live

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
We are updating our forums to the latest edition. All Forum Threads and user accounts will stay the same. There will be some downtime as the data is converted over and we do expect there will be some bug fixing once the new version is live.

David

We are updating our forums to the latest edition. All Forum Threads and user accounts will stay the same. There will be some downtime as the data is converted over and we do expect there will be some bug fixing once the new version is live.

David
Thanks for the update and warning.

If you want feedback, what kind of information are you looking for so the bugs can be isolated and corrected?

How do you want to receive that feedback?

SG1

Small observation: I mostly use an iPad to view the forum; the new/unread topics are more difficult to identify than with the previous version, they are not as conspicuous as they used to be.

Rob

Small observation: I mostly use an iPad to view the forum; the new/unread topics are more difficult to identify than with the previous version, they are not as conspicuous as they used to be.
Hi.

I agree with the previous poster. I use a PC with a 33 inch screen and I still have trouble distinguishing new posts/threads from old ones. Maybe instead of using shades of white to distinguish them you could grey old ones out [ like with the sub-forums] or use a different colour to distinguish new threads and new posts to old threads. Thanks.

Rob.

Sigwolf

I'm probably missing something, but I know there used to be a way to jump to the first unread message in a thread. I can't find any way to do that with the new forum.

Sigwolf

Beautiful. You made threads with new messages stand out, and clicking on them takes you to the first unread. Thanks!