Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

New Player Questions

Curt

Hi,

I just ordered this game and received the PDF for the extra scenarios. Will all of the components be up to date with corrected counters and all or is there extra material that I’ll need to print out before I can play? Any errata?

Thanks!!

Curt

Curt

Hi,

I just received the game today and found that the same issues with the counters and card are still there despite the corrections to both being posted by David Heath on 1/09/2016 - 4 1/2 years ago!! I thought LnL printed out their products and had some sort of control over this?

I suggest leaving your counters unpunched and having OfficeMax print them out for you (the back side) that way you don’t need to guess at the correct sizing and can just cut them out and glue the correction parts. I currently do not have a printer so I’ll be going there today to have the PDF with extra scenarios etc printed out as well.

The rules are the 1.1 version. Also, beware as the plastic band on the card decks can and will come off during shipping.

Have fun!!

Curt