Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

New Player Reactions to CO2

SSG D

Dave,

I have played CO1 a little bit and want to commend you on this whole CO2 experience so far. The Command Pack offer seemed fair and the best deal for me, so I bought it. The Beta aspects of the program don't bother me. In fact, I am learning from and enjoying the forum discussions of the various problems and am satisfied with how quickly you are responding to them.

The AAR being done by DAZ is just great. I find my self checking the forum daily to get the latest installment, and I am learning from his work.

I have had experience with other games that came out not ready and took forever to fix. Your semi-beta process seems to promote good customer problem notice. It short circuits a lot of problem resolution.

I am a happy camper.

john connor

Which AAR by Daz? I can't find a new one. Is it somewhere other than the AAR section?

Peter

john connor

Ah. Cheers, Art. I'd missed it because I was only looking in the AAR section. Wow. It certainly is (as ever) a superb AAR.

glascoe

Long time fan of the original series and really enjoying this CO2 release. Glad you guys are doing this, I was worried you had disappeared! I really look forward to some more releases -- more North Africa please! In the distant future, I look forward to seeing some Eastern Front with CO2. Best, Lee

F

Foolio

Hello all.

I was a real fan of Conquest of the Aegean, although I never really got to grips with it and played with luck rather than judgement. It was the only strategy game I found to enjoy after the Panzer General series. I thought I'd give it another go after several years in the FPS wilderness and found my way here.

Good to see that there are still some games being made for niche players. I can't wait to download it :happy:

Robert Ward

Hello,

Recently downloaded the core game and was so impressed went and bought the Commander Pack. Now to find the time to play all these scenarios. Great work Dave.

Rob