New Product?

GTPonyRider

So, what’s up with Stalingrad and the Bulge games?

Don’t get me wrong... dice, laser pointers, spiral bound rulebooks, cards etc. are nice bits of bling... but what I suspect a lot of players would really to see, is more games to play.

Jay Townsend

Hopefully they keep the chits when they get to the new games. The cards are fine but I still prefer the chit draw and I am sure they are cheaper to manufacture as well. Maybe offer both.

Not sure what happed to the new games? I think I asked this question on another board as well but no answer.

Dreux Barbier

I sure hope they keep draw counters as well. Adding shuffling of a few cards is minor, right? But it annoys me a little.... To me it's just so much easier to shake a cup/bag and draw a counter than shuffling all the time.

AnisTalk

The cards are fine yet I actually incline toward the chit draw and I am certain they are less expensive to produce also. Perhaps offer both. I trust they keep draw counters too. Adding rearranging of a couple of cards is minor, correct?

192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1

Last edited:

About LnLP

Welcome to the official Lock 'n Load Publishing Community page. Here you will find the latest information on our released and upcoming games.

We enjoy designing, developing, and publishing some of the best strategy games in the world. Lock 'n Load Publishing has published over eighty products, including our fan favorites Nations at War Series, World at War 85 Series, and Lock 'n Load Tactical series. We have expanded the publishing line now to include novels to go along with our game series in Paperback, EPUB, and Audiobook lines.

As Lock 'n Load Publishing moves forward, it intends to continue to broaden its product lines. We thank God for blessing us and allow us to follow our passions and thank you for support in our endeavors.

Like us on Facebook

Donate Cadence International

Cadence serves all branches of the U.S. military in American and overseas locations. Comprised of nearly 4 million people, the U.S. military community has proven to be one of the largest, most responsive sub-cultures today. Cadence ministers not only to military personnel but to their spouses and dependents as well.

Thank you for your interest in supporting our us. Please specify an amount below to begin the secure, tax-deductable donation process.

Donate to Cadence International