Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

New Product?

GTPonyRider

So, what’s up with Stalingrad and the Bulge games?

Don’t get me wrong... dice, laser pointers, spiral bound rulebooks, cards etc. are nice bits of bling... but what I suspect a lot of players would really to see, is more games to play.

Jay Townsend

Hopefully they keep the chits when they get to the new games. The cards are fine but I still prefer the chit draw and I am sure they are cheaper to manufacture as well. Maybe offer both.

Not sure what happed to the new games? I think I asked this question on another board as well but no answer.

Dreux Barbier

I sure hope they keep draw counters as well. Adding shuffling of a few cards is minor, right? But it annoys me a little.... To me it's just so much easier to shake a cup/bag and draw a counter than shuffling all the time.

AnisTalk

The cards are fine yet I actually incline toward the chit draw and I am certain they are less expensive to produce also. Perhaps offer both. I trust they keep draw counters too. Adding rearranging of a couple of cards is minor, correct?

192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1

Last edited: