Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

New scenario:“Battle of Nanking”

john connor

Thanks! Well done! But is that the actual finished map? It seems very schematic. Really so little detail available? And no trees? Is it work in progress?

共工熙雲

Website
user.qzone.qq.com
Thanks! Well done! But is that the actual finished map? It seems very schematic. Really so little detail available? And no trees? Is it work in progress?
Yes, it was then, flat terrain, and almost all of the land was plowed.KMT troops will be curtailed because of history. (Our game is very balanced

I'm just kidding.Historically, the Kuomintang troops that guarded Nanjing were recently defeated. Has a very serious "combat casualty" and "vacancy."

Dordo

In zip file of "resouces section" there are no map file ... :arghh:

.. Anyone can upload map file ? :)

In zip file of "resouces section" there are no map file ... :arghh:

.. Anyone can upload map file ? :)
I exchanged notes and comments with the developer of the scenario as it was being developed.

It wasn't completed when released to the resources section, and eventually the developer stopped corresponding with me about completing it.