Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

New to Lock 'n Load Tactical Digital - looking for tips, tactics, general advice

JimCunningham

Hi, I played military-themed hex-square board games going back to the Avalon Hill and SPI eras in the 70s. Moved on to almost all digital when the Apple II+ came on the scene, mostly to have someone (computer AI) to play against :) Having been looking for a squad level tactical game for a while, found the LnL Tactical board game a couple of years ago and noted the info about a digital version coming. Checked back every couple of months, drifted away for a while, then recently found the early access version on Steam. Bought it, a bunch of scenarios and ordered the spiral-bound version of the rules manual.

LnL Tactical Digital is exactly the type of squad level tactical game I've been looking for and I'm enjoying the game immensely. To help me get up to speed quicker with LnL Tactical I've been looking for any sort of new user tips, tactics, general advice type of web page or document, but haven't found anything.

I'd appreciate it if I could be directed to something like that. Thanks!

Zac

Website
zacgaming.wordpress.com
I don't know if you use Discord at all but there are quite a few players on the LnL Discord that chat about the game

I am pretty new to the game myself so I am in a similar situation to yourself.

JimCunningham

I don't know if you use Discord at all but there are quite a few players on the LnL Discord that chat about the game

I am pretty new to the game myself so I am in a similar situation to yourself.
Thanks Zac, I'll post on the Discord.

Reactions: Zac