Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

New user

DrRSG

I am just getting to grips with the core module and am looking for module(s) equivalent to the old Battle of the Bulge. Which modules are broadly equivalent?

Thanks

Richard

Kurt

Hi DrRSG, Have a look at the LNL online store, you will find what you are looking for there. As someone once said " bring your purse " as Dave our great leader does not work for free .:D

DrRSG

Hi DrRSG, Have a look at the LNL online store, you will find what you are looking for there. As someone once said " bring your purse " as Dave our great leader does not work for free .:D
Thanks Kurt, but which modules are you referring to?

DrRSG

Ride of the Valkyries covers the northern bulge and Bastogne the southern sector.
Many thanks.

Just finished my first attempt at the tutorial scenario and 'achieved' a marginal defeat. No surprise really, it was a test of the AI by giving a single high level command to attack the primary objective. Time for me to start thinking strategy. Can the engineers build another crossing; time for me to find out the hard way.

Richard

DrRSG

Engineers can upgrade a crossing using the Construct Bridge order. But this only works at an existing crossing, even if it's just a potential crossing with no bridge. They cannot build a bridge at other places.
Thanks, you've saved me time. Is there a tutorial (in print) that will walk me through a game?