Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

New WaW85 Game, We Shall Hold Vol. 3?

DigitalRommel

On 06 October, the Big Board reported this new WaW85 module.

Is there other news?

Also, I would expect this site to be the system of record, but I don't see anything about it.

Do you use some other method to release information? If so, what is it?

Last edited:
Hi all,

Thanks for the link BravoCo but I didn't see anything on their YouTube channel that stood out about the next volume to be released. Like DigitalRommel, I don't do FB because of professional reasons. So, as DR asked, is there any info about the next volume and its release date? Since we are talking about WAW85, I believe in fact the next volume up for release is actually Volume 2 (Blood and Fury) so is there with a new title for Volume 3? Its still listed on this website as Untold Stories. Have they simply decided to change the name and cover art? Just curious.

Last edited:

CRFout

Summary - The next volume has been split into two separate products, due to size. There's just too much to fit into one reasonably sized box! These will essentially be WaW85 volumes 2A and 2B. Mostly north German plain, with the West Germans, Brits, Belgians, and Dutch vs/ Soviets and East Germans. They two will each have a four map megagame, which combine into an 8 map monster.

There is no word on schedule, other than that they anticipate it going to Kickstarter "soon".

CFRout,

Thank you very much for the info and clarification, it is greatly appreciated. I look forward to the next release. Have a great day.

Cheers,
Vince

Summary - The next volume has been split into two separate products, due to size. There's just too much to fit into one reasonably sized box! These will essentially be WaW85 volumes 2A and 2B. Mostly north German plain, with the West Germans, Brits, Belgians, and Dutch vs/ Soviets and East Germans. They two will each have a four map megagame, which combine into an 8 map monster.

There is no word on schedule, other than that they anticipate it going to Kickstarter "soon".