Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

New World At War Winter Map Style

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
WAWv2-TUS-MapA-Winter-rev1 Sample.jpeg

This is a sample of the new winter map style for World At War - The Untold Stories map. The winter maps are the same maps as the summer and can be found on the back of the summer maps. This will allow players to play on either map style and special weather rules. Please look it over and tell us what you think.

David

Stefano G.

Very nice!...i own first version of EG, B&B and Dot1st and i would like to buy your new version of "The Untold Stories" but i would like to know if new maps are compatible with old ones i own.... (i would not like to buy all the modules again only to match new maps format :shy: )

Thank You

Zac

Website
zacgaming.wordpress.com
That does indeed look awesome. I don't have TUS so I will be purchasing it regardless of the maps but like Stefano I am curious if the plan is to make them compatible with the older maps.

Ralph Ferrari

Staff member
I think he is asking if the new maps can be used with the old maps. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the maps are geomorphic so the new maps will line up correctly with the old maps. The only issue will be that you will have a mix of boards with the old artwork style and boards with the new artwork used to create the playing area for some scenarios.