Newsletter or update?

Discussion in 'News and Information from LnLP' started by ejwolski, May 29, 2018.

1. ejwolski

ejwolski Member

Would love some word on upcoming expansions/games. It's been a long, long time since I've seen a newsletter or update. LnLT is my favorite game system, and I'd love to hear some news.
    • What's being considered?
    • What's in playtest?
    If this is the wrong forum for news, which forum should I be using?

Ron Belcher likes this.
  2. ejwolski

ejwolski Member

Hello? LNL, are you there?

Any unofficial news that can be passed on?

3. David Heath

David Heath Administrator
    Staff Member Support Staff

HI,

We are working on the last parts of LnLT and we have news on the future of LnLT then. We will be releasing a lot of goodies very soon.

David

4. ejwolski

ejwolski Member

"last parts..." - I guess the future of LnLT will address this. Sounds ominous.

Thanks for the reply, but I still feel left in the dark as a loyal LnLT fan/customer. Is there a reason we've not seen a newsletter or update in forever, or am I not looking in the right places for news?

5. David Heath

David Heath Administrator
    Staff Member Support Staff

Sorry, it was not meant to sound bad in any way. I am trying to get finished up the new manual for LnLT v5.0, and my Mom has been in the hospital (ICU) for some time. It's just me at the moment, but God willing we are in talks to have someone join the team and handle this. I just really like to get this right than fast. In the past before me and after things have been promised and target dates missed. I really like to wait until I am really close. Even now the LnLT v5.0 manual is now 30 days late.

David

6. ejwolski

ejwolski Member

No worries - I really appreciate the update and am sorry to hear your mom is in the hospital. Family first then on to the rest.

Getting the 5.0 rules out will be good - would love to see us move ahead with some new material. I've some ideas on possible add-ons and would be willing to put time into development. Let me know who I should talk to when the time is right.

Keep up the great work!

Gene