Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Non Penetrating hit question

Jack Ruetty

Going through the new rule book and have a question concerning non penetrating hits. "If the attacker’s MPV is less than the target’s MAV, the vehicle takes a Morale Check (2d6). If it fails the MC, the vehicle is Shaken. If it passes the MC, there is no effect. An unmodified MC die-roll of 12 results in a Shaken vehicle, regardless of the unit’s Morale or modifiers to the die-roll."

It is the last sentence I have a question about - the unmodified die roll of 12. This phrase does not appear in the new PAC download and I don't think I have ever seen it occur in the digital game (though its frequency would be very rare).

Is it a valid rule still?

Thanks
Jack

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Yes it is still a valid rule. Might not appear in the PACs because there is only so much we can pack in these and we tend to focus on the most frequent, more important things. It shoud be implemented in the Digital game, unless Tom missed that (which would be understandable)

Jack Ruetty

Thanks Stephane. I am not sure I have ever seen it come up in the digital game so not sure if Tom missed it. It has to be very rare.
Jack