Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Normandy Sold out.... new printing?

DeHammer

Was just wondering the same thing.

Also, any updates or ETA on the new 'Heroes Road to Stalingrad'?

My brother and I just recently discovered the LnL Tactical games on Steam and are playing them there, but since we're also life long board game guys, we're eager to get the board game versions as well. Awesome series!

DeHammer

Without access to HoN, a lot of the other game material isn't very useable. I've been looking at buying the Compendiums for instance, but if a person doesn't have HoN, there's not too much point because so many of the maps & scenarios are for HoN or require HoN. Also, HoN has so many expansions for which you need the base game.

Eddie Carlson

No confirmed dates yet, but we know how important it is and will let folks know as soon as we can! And no dates for Stalingrad yet, but I'm really looking forward to that one as well!

Slavigne

Just picked up the starter kit and would love to get my hands on Normandy. Hopefully there is a restock soon!