Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Not happy with handling of orders by LnL store

ChuckB

Hi,

I ordered NaW replacement counters through the LnL webstore on January 9. They were not marked as "pre-order" but appear to be available immediately (also in line with the messages here on the boards). Apart from the fact that I had to pay $12.35 for getting counters that were misprinted or forgotten in the games I already paid for), I have still not received the order, nor have I received any update regarding my order. I'm located in California (and it's my understanding that orders are shipped from Colorado), so I don't think close to 3 weeks(!) is an acceptable delivery time for something that likely fits into a padded envelope.
The webstore shows my order as "completed" but there is also a status "shipped" but then again, there is another order in my order history that also shows as "completed" that I received months ago. So, I have no idea what the (real) status or issue is - not a great customer experience, unfortunately. This has happened to me before, so it's not new but that does not make it better.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi ChuckB,

Sorry for the delay but we had the Kickstarter orders arrive first and it has taken us this long to fulfill those orders. I will look into this tomorrow and see if there is any other problem. If you have not opened a support ticket please do so and leave your order number.

David

Hi,

I ordered NaW replacement counters through the LnL webstore on January 9. They were not marked as "pre-order" but appear to be available immediately (also in line with the messages here on the boards). Apart from the fact that I had to pay $12.35 for getting counters that were misprinted or forgotten in the games I already paid for), I have still not received the order, nor have I received any update regarding my order. I'm located in California (and it's my understanding that orders are shipped from Colorado), so I don't think close to 3 weeks(!) is an acceptable delivery time for something that likely fits into a padded envelope.
The webstore shows my order as "completed" but there is also a status "shipped" but then again, there is another order in my order history that also shows as "completed" that I received months ago. So, I have no idea what the (real) status or issue is - not a great customer experience, unfortunately. This has happened to me before, so it's not new but that does not make it better.