Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Nouville Bastogne's Outpost Campaign Game 2 AAR Teaser...

We played Nouville Bastogne's Outpost Campaign Game 2 'Tigers in the Mist', it's a big game and took two sittings!

It'll be a while before I can write up the full AAR but I did take more pictures this time, I do find the gloss board finish makes it difficult to take good pics though...

Here's a teaser for you!

Turn Three the Germans are struggling on their right and reinforcing the Tigers on their left moving down the main road with infantry and an Sdkfz251/9...enter US Hero Private Wayne, this 'Rocket Man' armed with a Bazooka leaps from cover to get a side shot in on an advancing Tiger I...

To get a hit at two hexes he needs a 10 (being a Rocket Man he get extended band ranges) it's 2 easier as its a big target and of course he's a Rocket Man but 3 harder as he moved, the tree line and the target is in motion...

Hero%20Time_zps6dmvbhif.jpg

Will Wayne hit the behemoth, more importantly if he does what will be the result???

Rydo

:lurking: Nice teaser!

Very bad situation for Pvt Wayne, he can make it since he will hit the tiger on the flank. 4 or 5 with a base penetration of 3...he can make it but...some german squads, a german apc and a flamethrower are approaching, he's in the open and assault moved...even if he destroy the beast...could he survive whats coming??