Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

OFT SW Inside Buildings

Hi all--

Apologies if this has been answered previously-- I was able to find a related link on BGG but just wanted to confirm (https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1573326/oft-building-building). Rule 1.6 in the Modern War Rules states that SWs using the OFT cannot be fired from inside a building with the exception of ATRs. The post linked above inquires about the use of LAWs firing from an indoor location and a reply indicates that, as this would be inadvisable in real-life that it would be covered under the 1.6 restriction. I presume, following the letter of the law, that the same would apply to the RPGs used by the VC (I'm playing River of Perfume in Nam and a VC team is holding an RPG from inside a stone building)? Just wanted to confirm that I'm reading correctly and not missing any special rules related to this weapon.

Thanks!

Ty Snouffer

No special rules that I am aware of for those SW in HotN. And no ATRs in HotN either. So they are restricted. (A mistake I made myself in a recent session.)