Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

One more level of Zoom

Muzzlehead

I am an old man.. with old man eyes.... it would be great if you could add one more level of zoom to the game. It is mighty hard to read the counters even at the highest level of map zoom.

thanks

Scott

Muzzlehead

Thanks for the feed back.. but that was not exactly what I was referring to, rather I would like to enlarge the whole map and counters one more level.

My font is native and I do not have any menu problems... I would like to be able to enlarge the counters.

Currently I can zoom way out... much further than anyone would use but the 'zoom in' stops to soon.

Perhaps this can not be adjusted do to engine constraints. In Vassal when you pass over a counter it 'pops' out to a larger size allowing you to quickly and easily inspect it... that would be another way to approach the small counter size if the map is already at maximum zoom due to engine constraints.

EdJaws

+1 to this request.

As someone else mentioned in another topic the extra zoom isn't so much for bigger counters as it is for clutter at the closest zoom level.

With my +3 reading glasses I can see just fine :rolleyes: :D