Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

One small suggestion

James Gerlach

Newcomer to the game and I love it. I have played turn-based strategy games starting with board games, which I love, and tried to play RTS games, which I find to be click fests. Your game is the perfect blend between turn-based and RTS. In any case, one small suggestion I would make...would it be possible to change the color of highlighted units from yellow to something else? I find that a highlighted German unit looks a lot like a normal allied unit. Maybe red/orange? Cheers.

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
Thanks James for your suggestion. We ended up settling on yellow after trying lots of different colours. Red/orange tonings often causes problems for people with the fairly common green colour blindness. Maybe it's something we can put on the wish list as a preference users can select.

ultradave

As one of those colorblind people I'll chime in that I have no problems with differentiating the colors in the game. They stand out for me, where sometimes color choices can be a real problem. Many graphs and maps online are real problems for me.

James Gerlach

Thanks James for your suggestion. We ended up settling on yellow after trying lots of different colours. Red/orange tonings often causes problems for people with the fairly common green colour blindness. Maybe it's something we can put on the wish list as a preference users can select.
That would be awesome. If we could select from several choices, that would be helpful since unit colors vary by nation. Cheers.