Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Open beta of the new patch is available on Steam

john connor

I have seen some lagginess, but I'm playing with the debug build and had attributed it to that, as it's always a bit more bloated and slower than the normal build - hence I hadn't reported it. Nothing like 8 to 12 seconds though. Just momentary jagginess when playing on 2 arrow speed.

But ioncore asked for a recording and so I'm sure he'll look into it.

ultradave

My go to test is Joe's Bridge. It had been CTD before I could organize an attack on the bridge, at various times for no apparent reason. I'm late in day 2 now and so far, all is well (except my attack, which has stalled just over the bridge :) )

Dave

James Gerlach

Hmmm...is this the brand new build that fixes the CTD? If I'm looking at it correctly (Lower right in game) my version is 5.2.49? Is that right?

JArraya

@JArraya
Could you please run the new build and try to reproduce the lag spikes again? And please attach the recording, if lags are still reproducible.
@ioncore I tested it and it looks like the repeated lag spikes are gone (except the one at 18:00 which I understand the reason for). I did notice some very sporadic ones, and trying to identify what may cause them, it seems like they happen when the AI decides it wants to put down a lot of artillery on a target. However, these lags are nothing like the ones I reported and they didn't affect game play.
I will continue to test it out with some of the larger scenarios and report back.
Great work to everyone and thanks for keeping this game going!

john connor

Pavlo, in the attached recording (latest steam build, Charge of the Centaurs scenario) there are various examples of stuttering behaviour, throughout the recording, at various speeds, sometimes visible in stuttery arty graphics, sometimes in stuttery counter movement. For example, around 9.20 through to 9.40 game time, and 10.40 onwards game time. Just play it and watch the counters and arty graphics. Sometimes it's ok, sometimes not.

Attachments

• stutter 1040.zip
    375.7 KB · Views: 1

miya

I have one other thing.
Please look at B company 35 Tank battalion in the screenshot and recording below. The original order was a probe attack, the "assault at" time is set to 07:05. The company ignores the time set and drives direct to its objective. I observed this behaviour now several times. When it happens, it is always a single company ordered a probe attack with set "assault at" time.

Attachments

• game-recording.zip
    97.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8

JET

Will the current beta update for Command Ops 2 be available on the Lock and Load site when it is no longer a beta and becomes an official update?

Will all future releases of the game only be available through steam?

col.sanders

So far this last build looks good to Me I am on screamin eagles over hell's highway day 4 arty for a.i very good some arty working good on my end still have to get in there and push that part Myself some ,
over all running pretty good everyone is moving under orders at an expected pace.

nicobdx04

So far, i have only one issue with latest build.

bn and rgt are fine now and execute orders, but larger formation brigade/kampfgruppe doesnt execute orders, i can provide save or recording if it is needed.

nicobdx04

I only had issue with those Kampfgruppe, smaller force executed their order with no problem and appropriate AI fire support.

Maybe one thing that i should precise is that this game was started with the previous build and i have continued after the latest patch.

thx for your work, game is really unique

Attachments

• muller.png
    muller.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • PEIPER.png
    PEIPER.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
  • game-recording.zip
    665.1 KB · Views: 1
  • AutoSave #2.zip
    488.9 KB · Views: 1

Grognerd

I just got a crash to desktop in Race to Bastone as allies - was only panning out to see whole map. game file 5920296

Attachments

• racetobastone.zip
    336.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited: