Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Operation Nordwind - Sturmgruppe I ( V 2.0 ) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurt

Kurt submitted a new resource:

Operation Nordwind - Sturmgruppe I ( V 2.0 ) - German Nordwind Offensive 1944/45 Alsace

Whilst the Ardennes offensive is raging to the North , Hitler decides to launch a series of limited operations in northern Alsace . Patton's Third Army is sucked into the fighting on the southern flank of the "Bulge" , leaving US defenses in Alsace stretched thin . In this scenario XIII SS Korp attacks down the east side of the Sarre River with the intention of securing the road access into the Low Vosges . The US defenders may be stretched thin but they are alert and ready for the storm .

Read more about this resource...

john connor

Is this the one I have already, Kurt, amended (and still yet to find time to play through completely...)? Or is this part 2, on a different map?

Thanks,

Peter

Kurt

Its the same amended one Peter , I just discovered the "resources" thingy . Sturmgruppe II is still under construction , its a huge map covering most of the Low Vosges so I am merticullously drawing the contours . This new scenario includes the 6th SS Gebirgs Jaeger Division who famously captured Wingen . Another member already produced a small scenario covering the Wingen action for CO1 a few years back . Hopefully I should get time to finish the map over Christmas

Kurt

Kurt

Yes you need to download the free core engine and become immersed in Command Ops 2 . I will edit the resource to make it clear its a CO2 scenario .

Kurt

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.