Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Paul M. Crucq, Strike, Fight, and Conquer: The History of the 60th Armored Infantry Battalion in World War II July 1942 - October 1945

Keydet

I can't say enough about this book. Paul M. Crucq, Strike, Fight, and Conquer: The History of the 60th Armored Infantry Battalion in World War II July 1942 - October 1945. I posted a bit on this in the Development sub-Forum when i first opened it. Alas after two months ILL I had to give it back to the West Point library. If there is any way you can borrow it do so, you will not be sorry. There were only 250 copies published.

There is nothing as good.. Superb maps, Excellent OBs, important op orders including some issued by HQ CCA 9th AD. Detailed description of actions per analysis of veteran accounts and battalion S-2 and S-3 duty logs. Includes verbatim accounts of the veterans sectioned alongside the portions these refer to.

There are chapters for each of the missions. Superb for game design. The pages are high quality material. The cover and binding are not as good. I am going to make separate posts about some of the standout aspects of the opening days of the BoB.

ahmedreda

I just completed that fight, it was amazing barely beat him I had a sliver of health left but used the heavenly strike to end it. Felt amazing.

snaptube vidmate

Last edited: