Please show detailed results for a Overrun like DF results

Discussion in 'Lock 'n Load Tactical Digital' started by Wiggum, May 28, 2020.

1. Wiggum

Wiggum Member

Hi !

Today i had my first Armor Overrunning a Squad. What i noticed was that there was no "pop-up" window showing the result of the roll with all modifiers listed. That was odd, especially since the "history" window did not show the defender roll, only the attacker roll and other information.

I dont understand why for example we get such a nice "results" pop up for a Spotting Check but not for a much more complex Overrun? The popup helps to learn the rules, gives the player a overview about what is happening.
    I cant see a logic behind this decision.

Can you please also show the Overrun results in a Pop-up "Result Window" like we have for direct fire attacks or spotting attempts?

#1 Wiggum, May 28, 2020
    Last edited: May 28, 2020
  2. Tom Proudfoot

Tom Proudfoot Digital Designer

Haha, today's version (just uploaded) will hopefully cover that. It's before you do the Overrun but I think it'll do what you want.

3. Wiggum

Wiggum Member

It helps and is generally great to have this windows but i would still argue every major combat operation (like a Overrun, Close Assault & Direct Fire and...) needs a final result window. Otherwise its inconsequent from a design standpoint to have one for a spotting check but not an Overrun.