Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Possible Crete add on for LNLT Hero's of North Africa

Diesel_Kurt

Please...Please...PLEASE!!!! tell me you are designing a Crete scenario add on for LNLT Hero's of North Africa... i see many of the other modules have add ons, would be nice for this. maybe even a theoretical air invasion of Malta?

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Not that I heard of...LNLT does not have a staff of designers. Usually, someone comes with an idea and work on it and it eventually gets published

DeHammer

I second that. Would love to see a module dedicated to various air assault battles like Crete or Arnheim. I know there's a Arnheim related scenario out there. But would love to see something more focused on the fact that paratroops dealt with a lot of uncertainty with respect to air drops and supply issues after the air drop. What happened during air drops often had a heavy impact on how tactical battles played out after the drops. Maybe even some hypothetical battles like Malta, or Cyprus.

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
If I may suggest one WW2 paradrop scenario, it would be Sunrise at Ypenburg, in Heroes in Defiance. There is one quite similar in Heroes of the Falklands, titled An Unexpected Drop. And I think there is a third one out there but can recall its name for now. The two mentionned really show the vulnerability of the paratroopers when they just landed. But yes, a module about the Crete invasion would be great. A volunteer?

Diesel_Kurt

ill volunteer my picture for a German leader..... will put in counter post

edit: DONE!

Last edited: