Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Praise for pricing policy

DerGrenadier

I just recogniced how good the pricing model for CO2 is. My case is the following.
Theres a new game released at Matrix. Decisive Campaigns 3. I wasnt sure if its my cup of tea and so I hesitated buying it. I asked for a demo at Matrix but apparently they dont supply demos. So after much pondering and the many positive reviews I decided to go for it. And Iam disapointed. The game may be good buts its not my cup of tea. So now Iam angry at wasting 50,-€ for a game that I already deleted from my HD. Iam an angry customer now because if they would have given me a demo I could have saved the money. In the future I will think twice before buying something. I just realised how good the LnL model is. You get the core game for free and you can test it as much as you like. If you like it you can get whatever modules you like or you dont. Thanks Dave for that. This saves me a lot of nerves.

*budd*

Sell DCB to someone else and recoup some of your cost. I haven't sold any matrix games but i have given some away. They were registered under my account, i just downloaded the file and gave the file and the serial number to someone else. It's the honor system, i have never downloaded or played those games again. I find DCB fantastic, sorry you were disappointed. Been there done that a few times, AGEOD games are the ones i bought that weren't might cup tea as much as i wanted them too be.